PRICE SHOWN IS FOR 1/2 DOWN PAYMENT ONLY!
SECOND 1/2 PAYMENT IS DUE UPON SHIPPING!
Les Baer firearms are built to order.
Expect to wait 10-12 months for a 1911 hand gun.
Expect to wait 8-10 months for a long gun.
To special order these guns we require ½ down in a non-refundable deposit. When the gun is completed the other ½ is due and the gun will be shipped to your local FFL. Customer is responsible for FFL transfer fees.
Completed guns not paid for within 30 days are forfeited and the down payment is lost.
Stainless Steel version
America’s Leading Custom 1911 - .45 ACP NOW AVAILABLE IN CALIFORNIA
Les Baer's Premier II© has become the industry standard to which all other factory or custom built 1911s are compared. The 5" long Government Model (pictured above) is the best single stack duty, defense or competition pistol you'll find in America -- the best quality, the best value and the best performance. No wonder so many of them show up at IPSC Limited Class matches. The Premier II© is even guaranteed to shoot 3" groups at 50 yards! We've sold so many in the USA and abroad, the Premier II© has become the flagship of our line. It performs like a million bucks but it costs a whole lot less.
Baer NM steel frame, NM slide and NM barrel with stainless bushing • Slide fitted to frame • Double serrated slide • Low mount LCB adjustable sight with hidden rear leaf • Baer dovetail front sight • Lowered and flared ejection port • Tuned and polished extractor • Baer extended ejector • Baer checkered slide stop• Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb pull • Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear • Baer beavertail grip safety with pad • Flat serrated mainspring housing • Beveled mag well • Polished feed ramp and throated barrel • Baer extended ambi safety • High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi • Pistol tuned for total reliability • Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips • Blued finish • (2) 8-round premium magazines
Caliber: 45 ACP; .38 Super w/supported chamber; .400 COR-BON. The Premier II© is also available as a dual caliber 45 ACP/.400 Cor-Bon combo, with both barrels fit at the same time to guarantee easy interchangeability and equal accuracy for both calibers.
WARNING! YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS FIREARM OR FIREARM PART!
YOUR FFL MUST E-MAIL OR FAX US THEIR LICENSE BEFORE ANY FIREARM CAN SHIP:
FAX (425) 806-8261, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions click here: FIREARM QUESTIONS
ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL, no returns once FFL transfer is complete. ALL CLASS III (SUPPRESSOR) SALES ARE FINAL, no returns once NFA paperwork is submitted, all firearm and NFA warranty issues must be handled directly with the manufacturer. All Firearms are sold on a first come first serve basis and cannot be held until we have an FFL in hand.
UPS Ground Shipping ONLY on Long Guns, allow 2-3 business days for FFL processing before shipment - CHOOSE GROUND SHIPPING OPTION.
USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail shipping ONLY on Hand Guns, allow 2-3 business days for FFL processing before shipment - CHOOSE GROUND SHIPPING OPTION.
Please note that the sale of firearms is restricted:
- Firearms Must be shipped to a Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer in your state of residence.
- It is YOUR responsibility to determine if the firearm and the magazine is legal in your state before you order.
- Suppressors (Silencers) can only be shipped to a Class 3 Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer in your state of residence.
- Suppressors (Silencers) require a $200 federal tax stamp and processing/trust fees may apply, contact your Class 3 Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer.
- Your FFL must fax or e-mail their license to us before we ship the firearm, FAX (425) 806-8261, e-mail: email@example.com.
- ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL, no returns once FFL transfer is complete. ALL CLASS III (SUPPRESSOR) SALES ARE FINAL, no returns once NFA paperwork is submitted, all firearm and NFA warranty issues must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- All local transfer fees and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer (we do not charge a transfer fee on our end).
- If sale is denied; buyer is responsible for actual shipping cost and return shipping and 20% restocking fee, no NFA item can be returned for any reason, if you don't think you qualify for firearm ownership then please do not order a gun.
- Click Here for a list of what would disqualify you for firearm ownership.
- No returns on transfered guns, no exceptions (manufactures warranty only applies)
- 20% restocking fee on all returned untransfered firearms (must be in original packaging and 100% undamaged).
- Firearms for sale in the USA only.
- Washington State residents may pick up the firearm at our office in person after passing a background check.
- Washington State residents may pick up Suppressors (Silencers) at our office in person after passing a background check, recieving $200 tax stamp and $100 limited trust fee.
- Washington State residents must pay sales tax on purchases.
- We can help you find an FFL in your area please provide us with your zip code: CLICK HERE
Sportsman's Depot, LLC is commited to the safe use of its products, please observe the 4 basic rules of firearm safety:
- Handle all firearms as if they were loaded!
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
- Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction!
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors, and windows.
- Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire !
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
- Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing!
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.