Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


How to send your FFL to us:

Fax FFL to: (425) 235-4838

Or Email it to: ffl@sportsmans-depot.com

Be SURE to provide your order number in the fax or the e-mail subject.

To get a copy of our FFL:

You may download our Firearms License here: DOWNLOAD FFL



We will transfer from any federal firearms dealer or private individual.  It is legal for you to purchase a long gun or handgun from a private Washington State resident without the use of a Federal Firearms Dealer.

We can only transfer to:

  • US Citizens
  • Washington State Residents for Handguns and NFA items


From FFL:

  • Copy of sellers FFL
  • Your Name
  • Your phone number
  • Invoice with purchase price and serial number(s) of all firearms shipped

From Private Party

  • Copy of sellers drivers license
  • Statement with purchase price and serial number of all firearms shipped stating that the seller is the firearm(s) owner.


  • Long gun, rifle, shotgun, lower (other): $25.00 ea.
  • Hand Gun with conceal carry permit: $30.00 ea.
  • Hand Gun without conceal carry permit: $35.00 ea. (5 business day wait)
  • NFA Item ($200 Federal Tax Stamp, 60-90 day wait): $75.00 ea.
  • Washington State sales tax based on invoice price.

Outbound Shipping Prices:

  • $25 handling/FFL fee
  • Actual UPS or USPS shipping charges (we can ship USPS FFL to FFL only)
  • We can ship long guns UPS ground, all hand guns must go USPS or UPS Next Day/2nd Day Air.
  • Box and boxing charge if the item is not pre-packaged


WARNING: You do not qualify for firearm ownership and/or we cannot transfer a firearm to you if:

  1. You are not the actual buyer if you are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual buyer, the dealer cannot transfer the firearm(s) to you. Exception: If you are picking up a repaired firearm(s) for another person.
  2. You are a fugitive from justice.
  3. You are an unlawful user of, or addicted to,  marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
  4. You are been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
  5. You are ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs).
  6. You have ever been committed to a mental institution.
  7. You are under indictment in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year.
  8. You have ever been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation.
  9. You are subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
  10. You have ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
  11. You have ever renounced your United States citizenship.
  12. You are you an alien illegally in the United States.
  13. You are not a Washington State resident for over 90-days with a valid Washington ID card or drivers license if the firearm is a handgun.