Sportsman's Depot Safe Shopping Guarantee
Shopping at Sportsman's Depot is safe. We wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, we back every credit card purchase with the Sportsman's Depot Safe Shopping Guarantee.
We guarantee that every transaction you make at Sportsman's Depot will be safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at Sportsman's Depot, see guarantee details below.
Why is Sportsman's Depot so safe?
Safety in numbers: When you shop at Sportsman's Depot, you'll be one of millions of customers who have safely shopped through our credit card gateway without credit card fraud.
Safe technology:Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 worth of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50, Sportsman's Depot will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50. Sportsman's Depot will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Sportsman's Depot while using the secure server.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Safety and Security Tips
Buyer and Seller Tip: Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Buyer and Seller Tip: Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Sportsman's Depot will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their Sportsman's Depot password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on Sportsman's Depot, contacting Sportsman's Depot directly, or when making updates to the Your Account areas.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to Sportsman's Depot for investigation.
- If you receive a suspected fake Sportsman's Depot e-mail, or discover a spoof Sportsman's Depot Web site, please report the incident to Sportsman's Depot by sending the original spoofed e-mail as an attachment or forwarding the e-mail directly to us.
Your Sportsman's Depot Bill of Rights
- The Sportsman's Depot Safe Shopping Guarantee protects you while you shop at Sportsman's Depot, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
We guarantee that every transaction you make at Sportsman's Depot will be safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at Sportsman's Depot. Read the details of this policy.
Plus, you'll be one of millions of customers who have safely shopped through our gateway without credit card fraud.
- No obligation. Our Newsletter Service is provided free of charge, and you are under no obligation to buy anything.
- Unsubscribing. You can unsubscribe from our Newsletter Service at any time. Simply visit your Sportsman's Depot Subscriptions page to modify your Newsletter subscription online.
- Privacy. Sportsman's Depot knows that you care about how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate the trust that you place in us. That's why we post a Privacy Notice in our store. Simply stated, our Privacy Notice explains what information we collect from you, how we use that information, and what choices you have with respect to that information. For more details, please read the Sportsman's Depot Privacy Notice.
Sportsman's Depot Secure Credit Card Gateway is Provided by Authorize.net
For consumers who may be concerned about making an online purchase, feel confident because this seal verifies that Sportsman's Depot is an Authorize.Net merchant and that payments submitted through the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway are secure.